The Sims 3 v1.63.5 All No-DVD [FAS]
|Added:||February 7th, 2018 - 16:36|
If you are kind enough please don't forget to share
Base Game Updates
– Fixed Sims sometimes turning invisible after a save/load.
Into the Future Updates
– Loaded games no longer crash after saving and quitting while arriving in
– Sim heads no longer appear on the bodies of Plumbots on display.
– Descendants can no longer own more than one house in the future.
– Future outfits purchased by pregnant Sims will no longer duplicate in the
– Future outfits purchased by pregnant Sims no longer disappear from the
outfit picker when the baby arrives.
– Pregnant Sims keep their belly when wearing clothing purchased from the
– The projection paneling in the Bot Emporium is now interactive.
– The Time Portal will no longer disappear when travelling to the future.
– The colors of the trees in Utopia will now stay consistent when the camera
is moved around.
– Fixed an issue with loading legacy statues.
University Life Updates
– Fixed Sims not always loading correctly when travelling to University.
– Fixed Sims sometimes losing family data when travelling.
– Fixed placement of elevator shafts.
The freedom of The Sims 3 will inspire you with endless creative
possibilities and amuse you with unexpected moments of surprise and
mischief! Create over a million unique Sims and control their lives.
Customize everything from their appearances, to their personalities and
even the home of their dreams. Then, send your Sims out to explore new
locations around town and to meet other Sims in the neighborhood. With
all-new quick challenges and rewarding game play, The Sims 3 gives you
the freedom to choose whether (or not!) to fulfill your Sims destinies
and make their wishes come true.
2. Start ‘TS3_1.63.5.0240xx_update.exe’ to update your game
3. Copy files from ‘crack’ folder to your install directory at
‘The Sims 3GameBin’ and overwrite.
Tired about all the self-made CD/DVD images made from download versions of
the games? Our games are made from physical sources if possible – like in
the good old times and how we think it should still be done. In our opinion
digital download versions should be tagged as such or at least it should be
noted in the nfo. Also we think that physical sources never could be dupes
of digital versions as well as CD versions are no dupes of DVD ones. All
old and still active scene rules proof that we are right (the new S.I.R
rules from 2009 and 2010 are not signed by any scene group and are not
active because of that).
We bring you games that other groups do not do. We are different, like us
or hate us. You think some games that we release are crap? We do not care
because we think that scene means that every game should be released.
To rise the quality of our releases we now try to make all our releases
both in normal image format (bin/cue or iso) as requested by the scene
rules and also in clone (Alcohol 120%) format.